Safety Analysis is a document containing risk assessment and information from design, operating, technological documentation regarding the minimal required safety measures for machines and equipment applicable the whole lifecycle and improved by the risk assessment details revealed after the full repair.
Safety Analysis shall include:
- Exact name of the equipment and application norms;
- Characteristics of the equipment;
- Safety requirements for design;
- Reliability specification;
- Safety requirements for workers;
- Risk assessment;
- Safety requirements during operation;
- Quality requirements;
- Environmental requirements during processes of commissioning, operation and removal;
- Information registration norms during processes of commissioning, operation and removal;
- Safe removal requirements.