Technological Instructions (TI) is a document which alongside Technical conditions is obligatory for production, operation and repair processes. TI is a part of technical documentation approved by the Unified System of Design Documentation (USDD).
Sample of production instructions shall include:
- General provisions. Information about trainings and knowledge assessment
- Subordination and substitutability
- Rights, duties, responsibilities
- Shift start/finish
- Description of workplace, materials, equipment, technological diagram, norms of technological regime
- Equipment start/stop
- Deviations from normal technological process and methods of their elimination
- Emergency stop
- Safe work methods
Attachment: Technological diagram
The instructions shall be approved by the director or technical manager of the company applying hazardous production facilities.
Technological Instructions shall be amended or completely revised in case of changes of legal documents, company regulatory documentation which are a basis for the technical instructions.