Special Technical Conditions (STC) is a technical document developed for construction of objects, annex to the official technical norms. STC includes additional information regarding design features and safety category of the object. The development of STC takes place in cases when deviation from local safety or city-planning norms is required as well as in cases when such requirements for the object are not available at all.
There exist the following types of STC:
STC for construction of objects with insufficient safety norms stated in the main technical documents;
STC for development of safety requirements;
STC for development of seismic safety requirements (for objects designed in seismic areas).
STC is required for:
- objects without fire safety norms stated in the documentation;
- objects with stylobate area or at least 2 underground levels;
- high dwelling (more than 100 meters);
- high non-residential buildings (more than 75 meters);
- big mix-use complexes (shopping centers, supermarkets, cultural facilities).
Stages of STC Development
STC shall include:
- The rationale for the development of special technical conditions;
- The list of additional requirements that will be developed for the object (based on valid regulations);
- Information about the object (location, client, purpose, function, project organization, developer);
- Information about the developer of the STC;
- Basic engineering and planning solutions with the attached drawings, plans and diagrams.
RF Minregion Order No. 36 dated 01.04.2008 regarding the Procedure for Development and Approval of Special Technical Conditions for Construction Objects.
Recommendations for development of special technical conditions for construction objects.
Federal Law № 384-FZ Technical regulation on safety of buildings and premises dated December 30, 2009.
Federal Law № 123- FZ Technical regulation on fire safety requirements dated July 22, 2008.
Development and approval of STC
Attek Attestation and Expertise Center is ready to provide you with service on development and approval of special technical conditions. Our experts will prepare a draft according to Your order and will assume all obligations under its support and approval in the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services. call us at the contact phone or leave Your details in the online application form to get the calculation of cost of the service and receive an initial consultation.